Friday, February 5, 2010

First.

I never thought I would ever get one but I guess I have finally joined on the blog bandwagon! It is kind of weird when you think about it... everything is now so impersonal: face to face conversations gave way to phones, which in turn ultimately gave way to texts (at least for me); snail mail gave way to e-mail; and now the physical act of writing in a journal has given way to typing on a blog. Though I hate to admit it, all these things make my life easier and I do not plan on stopping anytime soon.

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is mainly going to serve as a way for me to pen my thoughts, share them with my friends, and vice versa. I am a creature of habit and trying new things almost always scares me but I am really excited to see how this blog is going to fit in with my life! Let the blogging begin!

4 comments: